Monday 2 November 2015

AN EVENT



AN EVENT:

Two weekends ago I went to a Medieval fair with my friends. We went because it's very popular in Banyoles.

First of all we met at “Museu Darder”, then we saw all the shops in the Major Place and all the other shops in the Wall. In the Wall we saw little children running like a race with a toy horse, they were funny. At 7 p.m. Martí Corominas Viñolas and Martí Sánchez Van Den Berg wanted to eat a “Kebab” waited him bought the Kebab. Then we went to a little shop called “Costa Brava”, there are giant lollipops so I bought one like Irina, Martí C and Martí S. And finally all the other boys and girls wanted to buy an “Empanada” and then all of us we went to our home. I felt very excited because there was a lot of people and we met other friends from diferent schools.


The event finished at 9 p.m because all the shops started to close at that hour. There wasn't anything to do and we went to our homes. I enjoyed a lot, because I were with my friends and it's was like in other times.


No comments:

Post a Comment